[EVENT] First TEX CAFE in Malaysia at KLCC!

By J U L I A - 1:51 AM


Hello people!! For all the foodies out there, I have a good news for you, Texas Chicken is now debuting their new concept of Tex Café Gourmet coffee and dessert!!

Much thanks to Faves KL and Texas Chicken Malaysia for the invitation, even though I have my final test 2 hours after the event, I still can't refuse to join;)


Texas Chicken added its 42nd new restaurant in Malaysia which opened at KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre). This newest restaurant will be a flagship for the brand as it is both the first in the global system to debut new test concept of Tex Café gourmet coffee and dessert.
 
So now you can enjoy both their superior, delicious fried chicken and also some desserts and beverage like Chocolate Chip Biscuits, Red Velvet Muffins, Strawberry and Chocolate shortcakes as well as Chocolate Volcano.




Also with a specially curated menu of a hot and cold beverages such as cappuccino, latte, espresso, hot chocolate and more!


But nevertheless, their signature Texas Fried Chicken and scratch-made Honey-Butter Biscuits are still my all time favorite.


Talking about café in advance, the interior design of this restaurant is not going to fail you, like any others café out there, they have charging stations and comfy seats so you can plug in your laptop or devices charger, enjoy your coffee and do your work.


I'm so happy for the launch of the cafe because my college is just nearby KLCC and now I have a new place to chill and also do my assignments, perhaps! Haha.



So blessed to try their delicious fried chicken as well as desserts before my exam, foodie have her mission to do! Haha.


[ Texas Chicken @ KLCC]

Texas Chicken Malaysia's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TexasChickenMalaysia/
Location: Suria KLCC
LC - C06, Concourse Floor, Ramlee Mall

Business Hours:
10.00 AM - 10.00 PM


Alright, here's the end of my post today, good luck and I'll see you guys in my next post!
Xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments