【SKINCARE】OFFICIALLY ALTHEA'S AMBASSADOR!šŸ˜± 10 seconds mask from Korea?!

By J U L I A - 8:28 AM

Hey beauties, it's Julia again!
I have an exciting news for my blog, regarding to all my hard works on my beauty
blog journey,
I have been chosen as one of the Althea's Brand Ambassador !!!šŸ˜
Proudly announce that I will be one of those they called "Althea Angels", and receive a lot of awesome products to create content for them!
It's been 2 months since I receive this news, but I apologize that I only have the time
to share it on my blog today.
Anyways!!!
I've received my first K-Beauty awesomeness from them, which is their super fabulous Welcome Gift
for all Althea Angels.
Their new product: Real Fresh Skin Detoxer (Green tea and Rose)


Also a box full of goodness!!



I am so so happy to join the Angel Fam, as I can create more and more K-beauty related
content from now! (stay tuned~)
Also I was thinking to reactive back my YouTube channel mainly for beauty related
videos since I have much resources now.....hmmm!
Talking about the journey of being the Althea Angel Fam,
I apply it and did not expect that I would get any replies from it,
until I received this in my mailbox!



YOUR GIRL IS SO HAPPY !!!
šŸ™†šŸ™†šŸ™†šŸ™†šŸ™†

They even send us USD30 as credit (which is nearly RM120) to buy any products on Althea!
OMG!!!!!
And I made an video on Instagram earlier about what I bought with those credits, so here's a peek
if you wanna have a look!




Hey peppo! This is an official video to announce that I’m officially @altheakorea ‘s ambassador!!šŸ˜šŸŒˆšŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ Wheee!! Super duper excited and I hope I can share more k-beauty contents with you guys collaborating with Althea❤️ / Being one of the #AltheaAngels, I received two lovely gift boxes from Althea, one is the welcome box, and another one I get to choose what I wanted from the website! So I thought it will be cool to show you guys a little unboxing + first using experience short video✨ For clearer version of review, I’ll be doing separately soon! Tell me which product do you want me to review šŸ™†šŸ»‍♀️šŸ™†šŸ»‍♀️❤️ . Products: - Althea Real Fresh Skin Green tea and rose - Tony Moly Gel liner - Too cool for school contour - IT’s MY BRUSH - IT’s MY Eyelash curler - Holika Holika Pig clear blackheads (not in the video) / #beautyblog #altheaangels #altheaturns3 #altheaadventures #altheakorea #kbeauty #products #beauty #blog #lifestyle #blogger #malaysia #JuliaXAlthea #jewliasreview
A post shared by J E W L I A 婉å„æ šŸ§œ‍♀️ (@juliatxn) on

OK, I am so grateful but, back to the topic.
In the Welcome box, there's two main product I mentioned earlier which is the
"10 seconds mask" - Real Fresh Skin Detoxer
I've been using the green tea one for quite some time and it's amazing!


Not only the packaging itself looks eye-catching, but the products quality
is fine as what the website have described.

Besides these products, there's also a super cute mirror and a makeup bag
that writes "Spread your wings" with an Althea Angel logo.
That's super duper sweet right!



Of coarse, we are mainly going to talk about those babe for our skin, the masks!
I've heard of 5 minutes mask, that's pretty common,
but 10 seconds mask, girl, thats's fresh!
When I'm still in awe, the parcel came and I can't hold my excitement to try it out already.



If you're those who're always busy in the hustle and bustle city life,
then this is perfect for you.
You won't skip a 10 seconds skincare routine if you can, right?!
The Green Tea edition contains real young green tea leaves and extracts from the pristine hillside of Jeju island.
And that is why it smells so fresh and relaxing!
(Palapapapa I'm lovin' it)

It's like a scrub but milder than a normal face scrub, when you wash it after 10 seconds,
it becomes foamy and turns into bubbles like a normal cleanser did.
But! The texture is super smooth. 


Can you smell the fresh green tea already? Haha šŸ˜‚
It comes with a Rose edition as well, the Rose extract can deeply hydrating and soothes irritations, refines the skin and smoothens rough textures.
And the rose petals are real! They took the extracts from Grasse roses handpicked in southern France.



I love both of these as:
- it smells great!
- my skin feel so soft after using it
- it's super convenient as a face mask
- it makes me feel fancy! šŸ˜‚

Here's how it looks like when you apply on your face!
DON'T LEAVE IT MORE THAN 10 SECONDS
(that's what Mama Angel says)



Look at my skin! Well there's still flaws but it looks so much
smoother than it used too, I'm happy with the result.
And it's quite affordable now as when it first launched I remember the price was around RM80+,
but now the price range have reduced to around RM40+.
The portion is consider quite a lot, it contains 150ml which you can use it for a long period!
So if you're looking for korea brand mask, you can give this a try.

Shopping at Althea is such a pleasure as they will just ship the products you picked nicely to your doorstep,
with a beautiful box!
And you can even earn points from it, one point equals to RM1 (which is quiet a lot ehšŸ˜‚)
What's better is the Althea website itself sells a lot of K-beauty products but cheaper than the official stores, quality assured and sometimes they even have sales!
I mean, OMG it's a heaven for girls.

So ya if you're interested with the products, here's the link:

Real Fresh Skin Detoxer Rose (150ml) - https://my.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-rose-150ml

Real Fresh Skin Detoxer Green Tea (150ml) - https://my.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-green-tea-150ml

 Hope you guys enjoy this blog post and find it helpful, see ya in

my next post, tata! xoxo.




For business enquiries please email:

julia_tsmy@live.com




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments