【BEAUTY】Top 10 K-Beauty Products from Althea

By J U L I A - 7:52 AM

Hey peopoo!!
The most magical season is here, and I still couldn't believe it's December already......
Christmas is right around the corner!!
😍😍😍
It's my favorite season but also, it's the end of the year already.
Looking through the whole year, I'm so grateful to my Santa for 2018,
which is Althea Korea!!
It's a website that basically sells all the K-beauty goodies, in affordable prices and free shipping from Korea.
I have received a tons of goodies from Althea throughout the year, from skincare to makeup products, from head to toe, I am so so grateful.
Since it's the season of giving, I'm going to share my
Top 10 MUSTBUY Products from Althea 
with you guys!


1. Petal Velvet Sunscreen



I've blogged about this sunscreen in my previous post and it was awesome!!
I use it daily before I apply my base and it did a great job from shielding my skin from sun ray and it's so lightweight! It feels nothing on my skin, not oily at all and it smells just like lavendar!


2. Dr. Jart V7 Toning Light 



I picked this babe cause I really doesn't like to apply a thick layer of BB cream for my daily bases activities, like going to college or work, so a toning cream with vitamins and strong hydration would works perfectly for me! This babe is super highly rated in Asian countries!!




 3. PERIPERA Ink the Airy Velvet



I've been using this two Airy Ink Velvet for months and I'm still loving it!! The color is more brownish and it gives a cool sensation when you apply on your lips, after the liquid is dry it'll become matte but it won't makes your lips dry. Also the colors are so pretty and natural!

Link : https://my.althea.kr/ink-the-airy-velvet-10328


4. Etude House Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom


My current favorite eye palette!! I didn't know that pink tones would suit my daily look so well as like I thought neutral colors are better, and I'm gonna highlight that this palette's glitter colors (especially gold) are BOMB. It's so so glittery and pigmented and one layer of it is enough for the super bling bling eyes look. It also comes with some brown tones so you can create 3D eye makeup!

Link : https://my.althea.kr/play-color-eyes-cherry-blossom


5. Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask



Putting gold on your face wasn't a dream anymore....I mean real gold!! This Gold Wrapping mask from Piolang contains REAL gold and snail extract that makes your skin GLOWWWWW! It's a peeling mask and it can also helps to reduce blackheads when you peel the mask off. And extra benefit is it smells really good! It smells very relaxing, and most importantly, I feel super fancy when I apply this Gold mask, it makes me feel like one of the Crazy Rich Asians😎

Link: https://my.althea.kr/piolang-24k-gold-wrapping-mask


6. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner



This toner is one of the Althea Best Product Award for this year, and I'm gonna say it's worth the hype! It balance the PH level of your skin, I recommend this toner to my sensitive skin's friends and she says it works so well on her skin!! It works fine on my oily based skin too, the consistency is quite thick compare to other toner but it absorbs very fast to your skin, you won't feel sticky at all but a sense of relaxation. It's really a good toner for all skin types and I will definitely choose this toner again!

Link: https://my.althea.kr/supple-preperation-facial-toner


7. Althea Petal Velvet Powder



The oh-so-affordable but still works fine as hell powder! It's from Althea the brand itself and the powder is fine and won't too cakey when you apply it on your face, it's lightweight like a petal from a flower, compact and fits in my bag well, I can carry along to anywhere with me and reapply it when my face is oily again!

Link: https://my.althea.kr/petal-velvet-powder


8. Mise-en-scène Perfect Repair Serum


 Let's talk about hair care! I always think that hair oil/serum is uncomfortable for me since its too oily, I always prefer hair cream but this one from Mise-En-Scène breaks my perspective towards hair serum. It hydrates my hair especially my hair splits well, one to two pump is enough and you're good to go with a luxurious smooth hair! And it wasn't too oily as I thought, also smells fancy as what I expected.

Link: https://my.althea.kr/hair-collection-perfect-repair-serum


9. Althea's Real Fresh Detoxer


The Ultimate 10-Seconds-Mask from Althea! Leaving you the baby soft skin after washing of the mask, it comes with Green tea and Rose editions, just apply a layer of it and leave it for 10 Seconds, wash it off and Ta-daa! Your skin will feel super clean and fresh! But make sure do not overuse this product, once a week is fine, cause it's more like a scrub consistency and you wouldn't wanna over scrub your skin!

Link: https://my.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-set


10. Too cool for school Art Class by Robin Shader



Last pick, a contouring powder from Too cool for School! I was first attracted by the cool retro packaging, and end up loving it as a good contour powder! You can use the lighter shade for nose shading and the darkest shade for face shading, it works well for both and compare to contour stick,  I prefer how natural the contour powder looks. It's definitely a good product!

Link: https://my.althea.kr/by-rodin-shader



So here's my Top 10 pick from Althea I recommend to you guys as an Althea's ambassador! Will definitely plan to do a video version of this blog post on my Youtube Channel !
I hope you guys have a great Christmas this year!
See you guys in my next blog post!😘

Xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments