【EVENT】The most Magical Christmas Party with Butterfly x Althea ❤

By J U L I A - 1:21 AM


Hey peepo!! It's me again and I'm back with an exciting blog post!!
Last last Saturday, I was invited to join the most magical Christmas party ever with Butterfly Project and Althea Korea!
The party is organized by Butterfly Project, a blogger community, and Althea is the sponsorship of this whole fancy party.
The venue was held at Chubee Cloud @ Damansara Utama, a super Instagrammable place which I've been planned to come for decades.
And it's quite easy to guess....our dress code is definitely PINK to suit the pastel theme!😍😍

First of all, I wanna thank you Butterfly Project for picking me as one of the 30 butterflies to join this very memorable Christmas party,
and I've received a lot of unexpected gifts on that day!!🙌
The food, the ambience, the activities are AMAZING!!
There's a bathtub full of our Xmas gifts, magical candy cart, Althea game machine, photo booth and everything is so pretty😋

Let me bring you guys go venture the fancy party stop by stop!

First Stop: The magcial Candy Cart decorated by AskJoey






Aren't they too pretty to be real?!😭 Like it's way too cute to be ate as food!
Other than the food provided on this magical cart, we actually are welcome to order one food and drink from Chubee Cloud for free!
It's one of the "activity" of this party!
Oh ya, before I forgot, let me show you guys the ticket after we registered ourselves with the lovely people from Althea.



This is what we get after registration, it's basically a ticket that you can tear off for every sections of different activities.
I'm still amazed that they actually print and prepare such a cute ticket for the party for activity purpose!
Also, shout out to the designers of Althea for such cute graphic elements!
(Being a design students, I'm sensitive with all these😂)
And I also took some photos at the candy cart, the decoration makes the whole visual looks so pastel and dreamy!

Second stop: The fancy bathtub.


If you came to Chubee Cloud before, this bathtub is definitely your picture spot as it's so Insta-worthy.
After the pretty decorations, it looks way more pretty and they even prepared a big Althea Balloon in pink, how sweet is that!!😍
If you're wondering why is there so many blue boxes in or beside the bathtub, it's actually our Christmas Gifts prepared by Althea and Butterfly Project!
I'm so so overwhelmed! Will show yo guys all the gifts and goodies I get on that day at the last part of this blog post. ❤

Third stop: The FOOOOD!




If you like Boba pearls drink, you will definitely fall in love with this Brown sugar pearls Toast!! It may look weird and unacceptable for some people,
but I've tried it and it was quite ok!
The boba pearls are cooked with Brown Sugar so it smells very good, not too sweet for me, it's worth the try!
And one set of the toast you'll get four portion of half toast (as picture shown)
so it's quite filling.



 Next is some super cute drinks from Chubee Cloud, drinking rainbow and pastel colored drinks are definitely the most fancy thing ever!!
Also their marshmallows works perfectly with the drink.
Noms noms!

Forth stop: The Althea Game Machine


Basically there's some token given and every Butterflies can play the machine 3 times, it's a claw machine and there's some gifts inside!
Unfortunately I'm super bad at games like this, so I did not manage to get anything from the machine😂😂

Our gifts!!!!

Ok, the most exciting part!!
Guess what Butterfly project prepared for us?!


A customized Marshmallow!!
OMG!
I did not expect this before I come to this party, it's like a surprise and I swear I'm the happiest kid when I receive the marshmallow!
With our face on it!!
The other one is Althea's Christmas's graphic!
It's printed with edible ink so no worries, the marshmallow is edible and safe to eat😂
This will be a super great gift as a present to our loved ones!


Lastly, here's what we've received in our Christmas box!



Mostly is from Althea the brand!
There's also some exclusive products on the event, and a NEW Product from Althea which is the Flawless Creamy Concealer!
You can get a BUY 1 FREE 1 Promotion on Althea's website currently, add it in your cart before the promotion ends!!


Sharing some selfies and pictures taken with the lovely Butterflies
to end my post ❤




Since the theme is pink, I'm wearing a pink flower crown DIY by me years ago, hahaha! And a simple white dress with pink flowers on it from Factorie!
So ya! That's all about today's blog post,
I had so much fun and my tummy is blessed on that day.

Thank you Althea and Butterfly Project for preparing all these, you guys are amazing and I'm truly grateful to be part of this community,
it really makes my 2018 so much better,
with Althea, with Butterfly Project,
more confidence as a Beauty Content Creator.
Thank you for the opportunity, the events and goodies!!

Thanks for reading my post, and I'll see you guys in my next post!
Tata, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments