【LIFESTYLE】UNDER RM500!! Sudio Niva Wireless Earphones Review + Discount code!

By J U L I A - 1:47 AM

Hey peepo!
Happy 2019 and it's already half of the month of January!
I can't believe how time flies, it's unbelievable,
and I'm turning 20 this year 😭
I decided to upgrade my lifestyle at the beginning of the year,
New phone, new hairstyle, and a new earphone.
Not just any typical earphones, but a
wireless earphone

To me, earphones are really a part of my life, on my journey to my college in the bus, while I'm exercising (erm...which is very rare),
while I'm studying or doing just anything with my laptop or phone,
I always wear earphones.
Is like you're into your own world with the music you're listening to, 
or the video you're watching.
And I admit, I'm not a huge fan of the latest gadgets, all the cool
technology sounds really fascinating but, I'm really not sensitive with all that.
Not until I received the wireless earphones from Sudio!

Sudio sent me their newest Niva series's earphones last month,
if you're active on Instagram,
you might heard of Sudio, a lot.
And I'm here to share you my honest reviews, opinions,
about this earphones.
Is it worth the money? Is the sound system good? 
And I'm even giving you a discount code at the end of this post,
so you can use them to get 10% off!


At first I can't really get use of it, since every time you wanted to use this
listening device, you have to first turn it on,
and connect it with your phone's bluetooth.
And you even have to charge it, like any of your other devices!
But it was really cool to have a wireless earbuds, when you move around,
nothing is tangling you.
Especially if you're someone that do sports a lot, and you love listening to
music while exercising,
this is perfect for you.

Premium Sound

In terms of audio quality, these babes fall on the high-end of the sound spectrum,
I'm less fussy about audio quality but I do have some expectations about
the Niva.
The treble is a bit overpower, but overall, it was not too bad.
Sudio did mentions on its website that it does put a little emphasis on bass on the Niva,
and indeed, The Niva tend to produce a better base when playing pop music.

The impedance of the earbuds are 32 Ohm @ 1kHz, with an
average frequency,
so do expect a little bit of excessive amount of brilliant tones!


 Battery Life

The charging case itself have a 500 mAh battery capacity,
whilst the ear pods itself only have 55 mAh,
Every time you put it back into the
charging case, it will automatically start charging for you.
The ear pods itself have a play time of around 3.5 hours,
and the fully charged case can charge at least FOUR times.
So bringing a total play time to a whopping 17.5 hours!

 How it works


First of all, you'll see a gold button on the ear buds, press it about 3 seconds,
and if you're wearing while pressing it,
you'll hear a female voice saying "Power On",
and it will appear a blue light on the device.

And then, switch on your bluetooth on your phone, connect it to your
ear buds, and it will says "Device connected".
If both devices are connected, it'll then says "Second device connected".

And you're ready to enjoy premium quality of audio
with your wireless earphones!




I picked the Niva earphones in white, with a gold details, and it was stunning!
But the case do gets dirty very easily, as I'm bringing it with me
literally everywhere,
if you're a messy person, choose black!😂
It is also available in a very pretty pink shade, but I'm not a fan of pink,
so white will do!



Price range

Talking about wireless earphones, you may related to Apple's wireless ear pods,
which is released on December 2016.
The Apple's Wireless Ear pods cost around RM649 on their official store,
which, obviously, is quite overprice as earphones.
But wireless earphones are indeed cool!
The Sudio Niva costs RM425, with one year of warranty,
and also free shipping!
It is one of the best choice to get a wireless ear buds under RM500,
If you wants an immersive music listening experience without breaking the bank,
The Niva is for you.

If you would like to get yourself a pair of Sudio's products too,
I am pleasure to share that Sudio is offering my readers a
15% discount, without no minimum amount of purchase!
 Simply head over to Sudio's website,
and enter the code 【juliatxn
before you check out!


Conclusion
With a reasonable price you can get a comfortable sound quality,
and the packaging is indeed elegant.
The battery capacity is consider average, some people may find it
not appeal, for me I think it's acceptable.
I would say that the bass and the sound quality is not the best,
but if you're not super fussy,
it still works well!
Most importantly, it looks really elegant, good build quality,
totally worth the price!




Product link: https://www.sudio.com/my/niva-white
Sudio's website: https://www.sudio.com/my/


For collaboration, email to:
juliatxn510@gmail.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments